YIPPEE! I am so excited to announce I made it to my goal to earn a $50 CVS/Pharmacy gift card through Swagbucks. I won’t lie. It was more than a little hard to see the 5,875 “bucks” in my account turn into a big fat, ZERO. However, knowing this awesome prize is on its way to me makes it okay.
Want to know how I did it? I am more than willing to share the steps I took to earn the “bucks” for the prize I wanted. It is extremely easy and fun. You can do it too. CLICK HERE to start. It’s FREE to join! It’s FREE to earn! It’s FREE to redeem! You can find all of the following categories under the EARN tab on the Swagbucks website or in the toolbar you can download FREE.
- Search the internet = +varies (usually 10 or more)
- Answered the Daily Poll = +1 daily
- Checked the “Trusted Surveys” = +1 daily
- Viewed the NOSO’s (No Obligation Special Offers) = +2 daily
- Swag Codes ~ +varies (depends on the code that is released)
- Referrals. While you do not earn if people use your referral link to sign up, you do if they win “bucks” from searching the internet. The amount you earn is the same as what they earn (max 1000 per referral).
- Special Offer: Free Credit Report = +900 ~ This is FREE as long as you cancel the 7 day trial before it expires.
- Special Offer: Disney Movie Club = +1350 ~ This was worth doing because my kids and I love Disney movies! Plus, I entered the codes located inside the cases on my Disney Movie Rewards account.
My Swagbucks account BEFORE redeeming my prize:
My Swagbucks account AFTER redeeming my prize:
If you have any questions about the program, don’t hesitate to leave them here. I will do my best to answer them or find out the answer for you. I would also love to hear what prize(s) you plan to redeem! Good luck with your goal(s) and Happy Swagging!!!
Disclaimer: I received no compensation for this post. However, there are referral links located in it. I only earn “bucks” if the referral is an active user of their own account through searching the internet. In that case, I receive the equivalent number of “bucks” as the user does up to a maximum of 1000 per user. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.