Does your family have one cereal everyone absolutely loves? Mine does. Without a shadow of a doubt, that honor goes to Post Honey Bunches of Oats! Even my picky-eater-middle-child can't hold back the "YUM!" and "this is delicious!" when he eats a spoonful of his favorite cereal.
I personally like this cereal not only because it tastes good, but it's a healthy option compared to other cereals on the market.
- 10 grams Whole Grain: Honey Bunches of Oats – Honey Roasted contains 10g of whole grain per serving. Nutritionists recommend eating 3 or more servings of whole grain foods per day
- 6 grams of sugar: Compares to Honey Nut Cheerios at 9 grams
- Honey Bunches of Oats – Honey Roasted provides 9 essential vitamins and minerals.
- Honey Bunches of Oats brings together 4 nutritious grains into crispy flakes and even more crunchy granola bunches.
- Heart Healthy! Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol, and as low as possible in trans fat, may reduce the risk of heart disease; 0g Trans Fat; 0g Saturated Fat; 0mg Cholesterol
I am thrilled to announce I have been provided with FIVE (5) coupons for a FREE box of Post Honey Bunches of Oats cereal, 13oz or larger, (each coupon: up to $4.49 value)! That is one coupon for each of FIVE (5) lucky Winners on my blog!!! With 10 different varieties to choose from, the "hard part" will be deciding which one to get!
Enter for your chance to win!
Disclosure: Post provided a free sample of their Honey Bunches of Oats – Honey Roasted for this post. My participation is voluntary and my opinions, as always, are my own.