In accordance with FTC regulations, the owner(s)/contributers of this blog are never compensated to provide a positive or influential opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely that of the blog owner(s) and/or contributors and do not constitute medical, legal, financial or other advice. They do not represent the views, opinions or attitude of any featured sponsor, product or company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog and its contributers/writers make every effort to provide the most factual information available in its reviews and will never make claims or statements regarding a product or service, that they believe to be false or untrue. Readers are encouraged to perform their own research or investigation before purchasing a product or service reviewed, featured or advertised on this blog.
Matter of Cents, its contributors, sponsors and/or affiliated organizations, often offer giveaway opportunities on the blog. Such opportunities are subject to the following rules and conditions:
1. Entrants are allowed 1 entry, unless otherwise stated in the giveaway announcement.
2. Entry must be made/recieved on the blog website, Matter of Cents, within the starting and ending time frame stated in the giveaway announcement. Entries received after the deadline are ineligible, null and void. Matter of Cents will not be responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries. Matter of Cents is not responsible for entries that are sent but not received by Matter of Cents or are unable to be processed for any reason.
3. Contact information is a requirement for entry: at minimum, name and a valid email address is required.
4. Blog owner uses random.org to select a winner by generating a random number relative to the number of entries.
5. Chances of winning are dependent entirely on the number of eligible entries received. No purchase necessary.
6. The winner will usually be contacted within 48 hours of the ending date.
7. Once selected, the winner has 48 hours to respond to correspondence regarding their prize. If there is no response within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
8. Winner agrees to provide contact and shipping information to Matter of Cents and/or the giveaway sponsor, including, but not limited to, full name, address, phone number, email address, etc.
9. The prize is almost always shipped directly from the giveaway sponsor, and can take upwards of 4 weeks to arrive, depending on availability, location of winner and other issues. If you have not received the prize in what would be considered a normal amount of time, please contact me here. Matter of Cents is not responsible for items lost in the mail or for any other reason delayed or not recieved.
10. Unless otherwise stated, giveaways and contests are only available to residents in the United States. Entrant must have reached age of majority in the state of residence at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law.